Store

Products:

Set of poster cards for use with students or adults when studying Structured Word Inquiry and Orthography in general.  They are meant to be handy reminders of previously learned information so that the students won’t have to interrupt their investigations to figure out where to look or who to ask when seeking confirmation of that particular information.  The size of each is 6 by 9 inches.  They are similar to a postcard in weight and stiffness.  They come in a set of 10.   $25 per set, which includes postage within the U.S.    On the back of each card is a list of the scholars who willingly share this information for this purpose.  My contact information is at the bottom of this page.

Parts of Speech Brochure.  This brochure gives you quick access to the eight parts of speech and examples of each.  I give one to each of my students to use during the year.  They make a pocket at the back of their Grammar Examiner book to keep it in.

$1 each

Interactive Grammar Examiner Books.    The manner in which I use these books is explained in my class “Getting a Grip on Grammar”.  The student book has printed pages mixed in with blank pages.  The teacher book has information and instructions for completing the blank pages.  As always, I give full credit for the Four Level Sentence Analysis and the idea of the T Model to Michael Clay Thompson.  The graphic models I use are his.  I created this set of books so I would have a day by day way of implementing his ideas.  I encourage you to visit Fireworks Press to see his curriculum books to further your studies.  The student book is intended to serve as a practice and resource book for the student.  We spend a lot of time analyzing sentences throughout the year.  The students look back in this book for information that helps them make the decisions needed in that process.  The books stand up to a year of use beautifully.  They have a vinyl back cover and a nice weight paper.  The Teacher book is 65 pages and the Student book is 80 pages.  They are $20 each.

This is an example of the teacher book on the left with its corresponding page in the student book.

If you are interested in any of these products, email me to tell me what you’d like.  I will need your mailing address.  I’ll also need to add the postage to your cost.  Once we are all set with the order and the cost, I will send you my Paypal link.

Here is my email:   teachinfifth@gmail.com

Thank you for your interest!

Mary Beth